We Value Your Privacy
We value your privacy and understand that you are concerned about privacy. We will never sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your personal information. Period!
We consider the information you choose to share with us personal and confidential. Any information you provide us is held with the utmost care, and is not used in ways you have not consented. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the information we have about you, including the following:
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information.
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to restrict the use of the information to those purposes and we prohibit independent use of such information.
- Access to your information is controlled by strict internal procedures. We maintain policies about the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected at our site, including contact forms, purchase history or email lists.
As part of our normal order fulfillment process, we provide any shipping information to our shipping provider(s). This information may include the name of the recipient, shipping address, customer phone number, product weight, and approximate value of the product.
Communication From Us to You
- Order Process - During the order fulfillment process, we email you to update you on the status of your order. These emails are typically related order confirmation, shipping notification, delivery notification and shipment delay notifications.
- Reminders - Periodically, we will email you a reminder of the products you purchased from us. We do this to make sure that you know who to contact if you have questions, comments or issues with the products you have purchased.
- Newsletters - You can opt-in for our general newsletter and product notifications.
- Direct Mail - When you supply us with your address or phone number you may receive periodic mailings or phone calls from us.
- Unsubscribe Policy - We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would prefer not to receive future e-mails from us, you can change your subscription level within your account on our website. (Note: You may not unsubscribe from order status emails.)
The Information We Collect
If you decide to register on our site, make a purchase request or agree to participate in a promotion, we collect and store the following types of information: Name, Address, E-mail address, Telephone number, Credit Card, Billing/Shipping address. We retain only a portion of the credit card number, card type and expiration date (for example: XXXX1411). We may need this information to fulfill your order.
If you order a gift to be sent directly to the recipient, we will ask for the recipient's name, address and telephone number. Any order status emails will be sent to you rather than the recipient. The shipping carrier will need the recipient's phone number in case there are difficulties delivering the order.
Browser Information Collected on this Website
We may gather general information about our website and visitors, such as IP addresses, browsers, pages viewed, number of visitors, goods and services purchased, etc., but in doing so we do not reference you by individual name, e-mail address, home address, or telephone number. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how much our customers use parts of our site so we can improve the customer experience on our site. We may provide this statistical information to third parties, but when we do so we do not provide personally identifying information without your permission.
The Way We Use Information
Because our goal is to provide products that best meet your needs, we evaluate your personal interactions with us in an effort to bring you the products which best suit your tastes. In addition, we use your information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our site's content, layout, and services. We may use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new products, services and promotions. At times we may ask you to provide us voluntarily with additional information regarding your personal or business interests, experience or requests, which we may use to customize our products and services for you.
The email addresses that we collect are used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes and are not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes unless you've requested to receive email offers from carefully selected marketing partners.
If you place a request for products or services, we use your personal information to ship your order; if the products or services are from a retail partner, we may provide your relevant information to that retailer for purposes of the transaction. If you establish a credit account with us or our providers, we collect additional information, including billing information, credit card number and expiration date, and tracking information from checks or money orders. We may also use or disclose information to resolve disputes or investigate problems.
We may disclose or access information whenever we believe in good faith that the law so requires or if we otherwise consider it necessary to do so to maintain service and improve our products and services.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to manage our website and to enhance our site based on the usage pattern data we receive.
Children Under 13
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the manner we describe.
The practices and policies contained in this disclosure are subject to change. Any such changes will be communicated through our website. The practices and policies in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements with respect to the same subject matter.
Last Updated on July 31, 2012