What is Healthy Cholesterol?
Supplement Spot's Healthy Cholesterol is a unique formula of herbal extracts to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Purchasing these supplements individually that are in our improved formula would be tedious and expensive. Healthy Cholesterol makes taking a nutritional supplement simple for your cholesterol health.
Here is more about the tried and true ingredients of Healthy Cholesterol:
- Red Rice Yeast has become an extremely popular supplement for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and supporting proper circulation.* Red Yeast Rice is a unique natural product native to China that's been used in Asian traditional medical systems since approximately 800 A.D. It is produced by the fermentation of red yeast (Monascus purpureus) with white rice.
- Beta-Sitosterol is a proven, natural, and very effective supplement helping normalize cholesterol levels. It is taken by over 12 million Americans alone. Men using this product for prostate health as well as cholesterol health.*
- Beta Glucan is recognized by the United States FDA as an effective way to maintain healthy cholesterol. For more information or to purchase separately go to Maximum Beta Glucan.
- Garlic Extract -- A multitude of medical studies confirm that garlic in several forms can help normalize cholesterol levels. For more information or to purchase separately go to Garlic.
- Niacinamide -- Also known as Vitamin B3 -- empowers the body to convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy and amino acids. Niacinamide also assists in normalizing circulation. For more information or to purchase separately go to Niacin.
- Cayenne Powder -- Cayenne is a fruit, not a herb, but possesses the properties of herbs. Cayenne peppers belong to the nightshade family of plants like the jalapeno and bell pepper. It is traditionally known for its assistance with circulation.*
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)-- is essential to energy production and necessary for the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It functions in the transfer of energy and oxygen between blood and body cells and also between cell components. In other words, it is essential for the body's cells, tissues, and organs. CoQ10 is found in the highest concentrations in cells of the heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas. For more information or to purchase separately go to CoQ10.